zondag 3 juni 2012

De Tour cd 2012


Zoals ieder jaar volgt er in de aanloop van de Tour een serie aangepaste lyrics van bekende muziek.
De gele draad is uiteraard de koers en alles wat zich daaromheen afspeelt.

Een aantal tracks dus om alvast in Tourstemming (of at random wielerstemming te komen).


Track 01:  Anouk Schleck - Three Weeks In A Row


Refrein:

I've been loving you without you even knowing
I'll never forget those weeks
Three weeks in a row you were my Tour and I haven't been good since that week

I'm sorry baby
Baby boy when I saw you the first time
I knew rightaway that you and I
Were connected in a way, yeah.

I believed, that there was a way something more
Tthat I could ever express with my own pedals
I just knew at the time

I belonged to you but it all felt so wrong
To do the things that my heart gave in
Baby I'm telling you

Refrein

I'm sorry babe with roads on our minds, a few goodbyes
We could never have given it a real try
But you were in my head always

And at this point in my career
I just know that if you let me back in

I won't let go of you and me standing at last
I just know it's a matter of time before it all falls back into place
Baby believe me

Refrein

I've got the legs, and for you I will shine.
Just be prepared for a hell of a ride
Don't ever die by the way I roll
For Heaven's sake, babe,  I'm begging you

Refrein


Track 2: Lotto Bega - Tb nr. 5(00)


Ladies and Gentlemen, this is TeeBee Number 5 - 00

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the bunch, so come on
Let's ride to the Pharma-store around the corner
The boys say they want some Dyn and juice
But I really don't wanna
near busted like I was last week
I must stay deep
Because talk is cheap
I like Jurgen, Phillipe, Jelle and Andre
And as I continue you know
They are getting non beater
So what can I do I really beg and you my Lord
To me dealing it's just like sport, anything fly
It's all good let me dump it
Please set in the trumpet

Chorus:
A little bit of Marc in my life
A little bit of Dirk by my side
A little bit of TB is all I need
A little bit of Andre is what I see
A little bit of Jelle in the front
A little bit of Jurgen all climb long
A little bit of Phillipe here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man


Track 3: MC Caddel - Don't Touch me


Don't touch me
Don't touch me
Don't touch me
Don't touch me
Don't touch me

My, my, my, my,my body hit the tarmac so hard
Makes me say "oh my lord!"
What was this depressing me
But with my mind and two hype legs

It feels good when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from the Kat town
And I'm known as such
But after this blow you can't touch

I told you homeboy
don't touch me
Yeah that's how we're riding and you know
You don't touch me


Track 4: Radioshack - Cancellara

Oh my little pretty one, pretty one
When you gonna give me some time Cancellara
When you make my motor run, my motor run
Gun it coming, off the line Cancellara

*Never gonna stop, give it up
Such a dirty pace, always get it up
For the touch of the faster kind Can can can i yi woo
Can can can can can Cancellara

Come a little closer huh, ah will ya huh,
Close enough to look in your legs Cancellara
Keeping it a mystery gets to me Laughing at the strength of my thighs Cancellara
(Repeat *)
When you gonna give it to me
Give it to me
It's just a matter of time Cancellara
Is it just destiny, destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind Cancellara

(Repeat *)


Track 5: Levi Lei - I Follow others


Oh I beg you  can I follow
Oh I ask you, wanna always
Be the ocean when I unravel
Be my only,  be the mountain where I'm climbing
You're my river running high, run deep, run wild

I, I follow, I follow you
Steep cool baby, I follow you
I, I follow you
Dark snow honey, I follow you

Track 6: Titi - My daddy lies over the ocean

My daddy lies over the ocean
My daddy lies over the sea
My daddy lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my daddy to me

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my daddy to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my daddy to me

Last night as I lay on my pillow
Last night as I lay on my bed
Last night as I even slept in yellow
I dreamt that my daddy was dead

REFRAIN


Track 7, een klassieker: 

Bjarne Huisman - Spuitje


Mijn geloofwaardigheid was weg, nogal dom van mij
'k heb niet goed opgelet en toen was ik erbij
Maar na een tour vol spanning stond ik op het hoogste plekje
Na een lange, bange stroperige nacht weer op mijn stekje

Ik hoor ze juichen, de trui is voor mij
Ik sta te grinikken, ik hoor er nu echt bij

Mijn liefste spuitje, waar lag je nou zo lang
Je was verdwenen en dat maakte me zo bang
Spuitje, je ligt weer in mijn la
We gaan weer samen winnen, jij en ik en ik en jij

Spuitje ik had een zware nacht
Ik had te dik bloed en werd ook nog eens verdacht
weet je, de mensen zijn gemeen
Je kunt niet op ze rekenen,die 64 procent haalt er geen een

Of misschien ik met wat geluk, maar doe het liever niet
want als m'n bloed zo dik is dat overleef je het niet
Spuitje, waar ging je gister heen
Droom maar van de gele trui, maar overdrijf het niet meteen

Spuitje, lieve spuitje

Ik leg haar in mijn la, wat EPO ligt klaar
Ik op een dekentje, toch lekker dicht bij elkaar
Maar voor we slapen wil ik je nog vertellen
Dat ik het echt nooit meer zonder doping kan stellen


Track 8: Bernie Kohl - Vienna (Human Plasma mix)


Slow down you crazy dotted child
You're so ambitious for a juvenile
But then if you're so smart tell me why
Are you still so afraid?
Where's the fire, what's the hurry about?
You better cool it off before you shoot it out
You got so much to win and only
So many hours in a day

But you know that when the truth is told
That you can get what you want
Or you can just get old
You're gonna kick off before you even get halfway through
When will you realize...Vienna waits for you

Slow down you're doing fine
You can't be everything you want to be
Before your time
Although it's so romantic on the borderline tonight (tonight)
Too bad but it's the life you lead
You're so ahead of yourself
That you forgot what you need
Though you can see when you're wrong
You know you can't always see when you're right(you're right)

You got your passion you got your pride
But don't you know that only fools are satisfied?
Dream on but don't imagine they'll all come true
When will you realize
Vienna waits for you

Slow down you crazy dotted child
Take the phone off the hook and disappear for a while
It's alright you can afford to lose a whereabout or two
When will you realize...
Vienna waits for you.

And you know that when the truth is old
That you can get what you want
Or you can just get cold
You're gonna kick off before you even get halfway through

Why don't you realize...Vienna waits for you
When will you realize...Vienna waits for you


Track 9: Wu-tang Clenbuterol - Can It All Be So Simple

(kleine preview uit de lyrics)

Can it be that it all was so simple then?
Can it be that it all was so simple then?
Can it be that it all was so simple then?
Can it be that it all was so simple then?

Ignorant and mad young, wanted to be the one
Till he got blame blame, thrown one
Yeah my pops was a fiend since sixteen
Shooting that that that shit in his bloodstream

That's the life of a real cycly, real life cycly
And others know the half's behind me
Day one, yo growing all up in the grupetto
Now he's a clen fiend, jetting the palmetto


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten